Thursday, February 28, 2008

Semi-homemade Mac and Cheese

I have a great homemade Mac and Cheese recipe (that one day I will post) and on days of craving comfort food it is my first choice. However, when I'm in a pinch I will use this semi-homemade recipe....found on the back of the Kraft box!! Gotta love it!

1 pkg. Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese Dinner
1/2 c. cubed sharp cheddar cheese (can use shredded)
1/4 c. shredded cheddar
1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, uncooked
1/2 c. milk
1/4 tsp. black pepper

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare Kraft Dinner as directed on package.
3. Combine cubed and shredded cheese in medium bowl, set aside.
4. Beat egg, milk and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
5. Spoon half of the prepared Dinner into greased 2 quart casserole dish; cover with 1/2 the cheese mix. Repeat layers. Drizzle evenly with egg mixture.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until center is set and Dinner mixture is heated through.
Yields 12 servings (1 serving= 1/2 cup)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hollie said...

Hey Courtney,
How can I add labels to this recipe? I must have forgotten to and the last 2 times I've gone to look for it I have to search all recipes to find it. Thanks!
Hollie

Anonymous said...

hey all tasteofprovidence.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems
with your site. It seems like some of the written text on your
posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This may be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

My blog post: gold jewelry